Saturday, December 27, 2008

year/n.

you know that moment
you saw someone walking
who might slip?..
who might fall?..

time to leave what else could be here.
maybe i could weep if i try
thinking
crying wont help at all.
at least what is now
i cant ask i am living what i can always recall.

fuck it, i want this
like what is left so torn
shedding,
sinking with my fellows
and again and again
i can be at last be born.
is it always this dim of an afternoon
is this it?
something i loved like before.
maybe she wants me to write about her..
hey
my will is good, the ease might pledge
dont haunt me in my dreams anymore.

i cant ask maybe i am living what i recall,
a year older wont bother me at all.


and then i remembered i might lose faith...
might slip
might fall
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home