Tuesday, June 10, 2008

carmilla.

on my knees next to my bed,
my window was not left open.
it is midnight..
cold without frost,
damp and molded black.

a phantom, a scarlet repulsion
with a child-like face,
entrenched of the mystic medusa-eyes.
her body is the temple
drifting merrily
wearing robes of reeking wax,
made out of lint,
out of the somatic.
her mind has been to an upheaval to the few,
choosing a brethren even god would fuck.
inbred to the dumbfounded killing

carmilla,
call me to come forth,
my feet are bare slipping
to piss and worms that delight the flayed.
touch me and my throbbing heart,
lay me on my bed of black flowers,
your empire damns the revolting into coy.
eyes pierced with cunning, all glaring,
loving for the trichophagic
selfless for the abjured eunuchs enticed.

i see you naked and beautiful.
your taste is aged like wine..
filling as forgotten rainfall and tears of joy.
my wounds are hampered with semen,
my pox boils are stricken with needles free,
i want to be closer..to your bosom
to the pollen-stench of withered copper,
wanting my fingers etch you dry inside..
wanting..

i want you to come
the pus slowly slithering..
the climax you bite shred away my throat,
raise your fists to the clouds shaded gray,
tasting bland, tasting fever and everlasting.
out hearts as one yawn to a lepper tune.
your vast world void and of carnal..

lusting.

carmilla.
let me mirror these collages,
for me it breathes purity
away from asthma and fled food found from excrement.
as it always leave me of my last sight;
what have we become? whilst your skin next to mine.
like this midnight,
hot without sweat, love-bitten and smothered,
languished within you this pike.
i have you ride me above in missionary,
this is your inquisition..

pure. and undiminished.


(a poem based on the novella "carmilla" by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home