Wednesday, February 27, 2008

create. cremate.

my eyes rue me
of my sight dreaming victory,

...must see the end

time to feel
lighted for your righteous kill.
shed away your skin
unload your bones brittle,
desire as your back breaks in half.

everyone is to be pointed at
blamed and made to bleed,
made to redeem..
thoughts
and as it is the world ends
your hands finally clench
tasting of blood

enemy blood.

soul or souless,
beneath what remains of eternally scarred
like i see it later
as maggot-ridden,
deserving a thousand incisions.
deserving to slowly.. slowly decay.

bewildered
finding home left for you
this is what you leave.
gone it will stay gone.
and
if you look long enough
all you can see..

all you must see..

all you will see..

(never ready,
my eyes rue me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home