Monday, October 15, 2007

missed.

do you see?
when you close your eyes
take your place in timeless clocks.
take my hand in dim lights,
guiltless..and no one will blame
for dwelling is a shame.
with little devils sitting beside his throne,
souless of souls
prescence in anxiety
welcome
like my brother
like my sister,.

composed and aged,
welcome
your saviour in sleep,
tell of your stories,
bled to cavity ,
pregnant to righteousness,
all with open arms.

where were you in madness?
i last heard doom
were you delirious..
for here come join me,
my fingernails biten to bits
the hunger
is next to scar the coupled
and the substancial.

composed and aged,
embraced to its last warmth
your saviour in sleep,
tell of your tales while gagged,
bled to cavity..
there is no escaping here

and there is no escape,
and there was no escaping at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home