Friday, May 30, 2008

news.

i want to be born
and perhaps shed my skin of mosquito bites,
while on my way home
the binge healed me,
casted a spell to progress.

for a while i can feel its all over,
i'd take an accident
have that driven a person
taste his teething,
his deserved medicine..

a long bath purified me
to senseless wanting,
how i waited to waste time.
i sit, i am the bastard.
and here it goes to blacken all sunshines.
my hands blister
to what holds for pillows as tender substitutes.

how is it i can look back on the road
in this trip home;
nauseous to the timid,
i blame such bleak music..
leaving me aching instrumentally
that
you have no words for me.

i cant listen, and i want to
like i always have.
nothing..i had my arms open
but in awe
the means to turn the lights dim;
once i dreamed for my foe to rot,
my old friend
then i see.. he is me.

i cant believe the water quenches me
and i am failing for seconds it lunges.
time for the lysergik,
that death.. that birth
the emptiness sought me intricately,
i feel you losing me, my god..

i dont need anything
but maybe a bullet hole for my new eyesight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home