Saturday, August 02, 2008

while.

numb and the silence
so cold it makes you sleep without a dream,
this festivity left me to worry ..
anymore,
off to the sleepless so bitter and arid,
that my mouth tasted like blood and rust,
that is all that is left
and they all went away with..

yet i wont ask for more..and i understand.

a book smashed my index finger;
i think of values,
that the pain does not control you.
like this day you were blinded for the sake of your eyes,
and to black you wished to see..

what is beneath of words
never was once there defied.
how could you fail?
lay
only to listen to music and his muse..

could you fear what is falling down?

once upon a time
the boy to be of beyond belief;
loving more to lilac scents
you always needed..
he is birthed to the abjure,
this to what would dwell of stories so sacred
never foretold..
years to pass and never to grow old.

how you see love
was never submission.
will this
to those who come forth with a dry spell
and a myth longing the want so near and far
cannot ask for more
since everyone is impure.

how you see
the soulless was never what you not fear.
perhaps something
to pertain what is now
the next pill to leave the boy not to see his sin.
once upon a time..it does take a while
thus
let me close my eyes
i know the embrace i could not see.
the dark..
my father not the feeder,
he was very clear..


my eyes, my eyes..
what would i not do
to always see

the forever demise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home