Wednesday, June 06, 2007

of.

cannot this be
without the next
depressant.
help me reach
bloodletting the skies
what for so long
defied
i see the acid colors shine.

these cigarettes
occupy what is between us,
might hours pass
fires my bed unlike
waking next to no one,
and this be my chance;
to fight,
to fuck,
to lose love,
to beautify,
to breathe,
at it again..
i know you were with me.
now lay beside us wicked,
bleached like bathroom tiles
what could possibly be?
you then whispered in my ear
i listened,
but with you so close to me,
i vow it be perfect..
be of submission,
no one can, not ever but me.

the need wants me
and holding you serenely,
keeps me silent..
i won't budge
won't leave you woes.
these pills never too much.
lights out,
oh the dark compels;
an embrace
even feathered pillows
wouldnt compare comfort..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home