Tuesday, May 29, 2007

lapsi.

stop the night
out of dire need.
strive for
moments mustn't pass.
i heard stolen woes
what beautiful ladies
condemned to weep impure,
must i do
with my skin swelling,
rain like sulfur
falling foretells
could i look anymore.
would i feel some more.

act like you never had love,
your stomach won't lather
what you wish would bother.
the meantime derives
only never sure,
wish
i could only sleep forever.
beer.
valiums.
ketamine.
stillnox.
else
numb.
please
ease thinking..
there's more out there,

but then not this..
not me;
you must not miss..
you must burn your eyes of dry tears,
shed your wants of toiletry
retch the bitter seemed sweet.

leave only,
and never stop..
tell me why
because i wont ask,
then take it away,
there was nothing else anyway.

only god to me
is this vile of her cum,
my brothers blade
beside my bed,
i swear i'll listen..
only when i do dream.

weakened.
by the scent i cant wash off my fist,
then slowly but surely..
the bleeding made my flesh,
the wine tasted
like
kisses i longed for.

only god to me
is my father's gun
right beside me..
bullets like bloodsemen
made for chances.
warn me my friend,
it is searing again..
to much to be rare,
to bleak to be aware.

i cant sleep.

leave only,
and never stop..
tell me why
i wont ask,
then take it away...
there was nothing else anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home