Saturday, May 26, 2007

nervous when she comes around.

are there no more pictures?
all i saw was our friends,
when it is raining now,
my night is your night.
would you call for this dance?
i can see it would be our last,
...
for god's sake
it wasn't like that.
talk to me
i haven't never ever felt so much.

i was thinking you
would never think it be music.
you killed me
your scent
derives of longing flowers to bloom.
it left me innuendos
made from proportions
a liar would tell
only what is true,
shit! i would gladly subdue.

and all i want is you
grasping beyond this burden,
no one in this room would defy
i would taste your tongue
just once more i could die.

you saw me with this beer forsaken,
i understand;
i wasn't anywhere
but i dreamt and woke up
it wasnt a dream..
yet the best goodbye
is you weren't there
at all...

and just maybe
again
i would lose myself,
ingest what would be
what my total worth is.
leave me be left alone
see you standing
never and only mine,
you have what is only your own,
i thought i had time.

i would want to take what is left.
for as long it is the cure
for no one can can save us,
we are both deaf.

i really did want to see you my love,
and where would this be without you..

rendered
and do i thank you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home