Friday, March 03, 2006

forever.

how is it that life seems so submitting?
that in words that reddem
benefits only but your own self..
with thoughts that mind
only the ones with providence
as with religion who speaks volumes
in a damned sake of a blessed manifestation;
the television
i love it with vigor;

and with it i sleep
and forsee
beyong my own means to an end
and my honesty.

i see comic books and magazines
as literature;

i am broke.
my ex-girlfriend who i am trying to get back to
treats me like i am fuckin' nobody..
a potential of redemption is lost in april
because of circumstances she succumbs...
i found a timid and subtle resolution
to my undying passion for work....
guess what?!
(it took me 5 beers to do that)
my nation
and wherever it maybe lost,
finds its way towards my happiness abstract,
be glorified for the meek
who seek ignorance as an effort lackey
in her loving emrbace.

why did i come home?
when i all i see is the same as i came back first,
but my love,
wherever you maybe:

i am a man
and god help me..
just maybe
i think
i dont know what else to do
but i am doing it
whatever it is..

and yet i write
and i am unsober
i bleed and pray i am worthy,
i have marijuana by my side.
in the humble prescsence of waste
i close my eyes and think i lack of sleep,
and its dream i encounter
i have found the perfect absolute:
a drug in her arms,
in it's form so sacred it is named
a sleeping pill called stillnox

(submission here and so forth)

i take twenty
i remember it is ash wednesday,.
moments then i feel,
i remember how it is unending;
i see salvation

never it be bittersweet!

but a kiss to end all kisses...
and a goodbye to say in accordance
for a "hello!" to remember
that would last a lifetime.
my lifetime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home