Friday, February 24, 2006

vein.

damn it.
i feel like a black sabbath song
such is insobriety
to determine what fate foretells
the digestion of future uncomprehensive
incompetent
yet dances with sacredness

but not with 2 pipeloads of her sweetness!
a couple of beers;
and hours of stress so relieved
by these done for what beats in heart,
and what matters..
abstract and not beyond my grace.

damn it.
i daydream that
i got eyebags to fill in chump change
for the next drunk to get by
without sleep like me..

still
with i forsaken with sight,
she comes along in this form:
"perseverance"
how may i dwell and miss her kiss,
that every night without her divine embrace
she overpowers my soulessness.

i am blanked
and telepathically blessed.
still
my eyes close and i go on
like never before,
and better than what was
what i will ever be..

my enclosed hands show veins
that was once not there before,
and i am blanked
to sleep without asking for more..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home