Monday, June 05, 2006

afternoon.

i am so sorry
apologies and forgiveness scathe;
to once was failure now clarity
all it is of what i compel to lose
to the unjust wisdom and cleverness
life had its bounds
damned it is as i am my end
i tore apart a decay so nurturing
i could look up once
and give a hundred adjectives
pertaining to the faceless reasons
that insobriety made so absolute

i have what is unholy
that is to contemplate estranged and afar
sedation
bless me whims of my beloved anonymity

excuse my partition
to scold the few undeserving
of tranquility

might i name the
solidarity where my heart beats to?
should i be less of what i bleed as a rose?
sweet sedative no..
chased to the beer never..
all encompassing to embalm me of THC..
none is far more to ostracize cunningly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home